Spring Recital - Moving Online!

This week's post is just a quick one to share an update about our Spring Recital moving online, as well as to share with all the Dawn's Piano followers that a couple weeks ago, I wrote an article I wrote for the Alfred blog on the topic of Online Recitals!

Alfred's is one of the industry leading music publishing houses started in 1922, and they now maintain a blog with articles from music industry professionals on a wide range of topics. They approached me about sharing some ideas from my experience with online recitals to help out other music educators during this time. 

If you would like to read that article 'Creative Solutions for Online Recitals' on the Alfred blog, Click Here.

And, for those who may have missed the announcement on Facebook, our upcoming Studio Recital will officially be moving online as well. To learn more, or to RSVP, head over to the Spring Recital Facebook Event on the Dawn's Piano Facebook page. Studio parents are invited to share this event with friends and family near & far who would like to cheer on your piano kid. . . I don't know about you, but I am kinda looking forward to settling down on the couch with my coffee on Saturday, April 25th to watch some awesome piano students do their thing!

Keep Calm & Make Music 😉