Fall Enrollment

I know, I know it seems like the summer has just started. But the 2018/2019 school year kicks up in August, and that means the piano studio's session starts then too! As of July 1st, enrollment for students who would like to begin in the fall is officially open. 
You can view the studio tuition & policy sheet for the 2018/2019 school year here

And I've got a couple great ways for new students to meet me, learn more about the studio & get a discount on your first month of tuition:

Free Trial Lessons
If you would like to set up a free trial lesson to try it out before the fall session starts, we can definitely do that. Just send me an email using the contact form
(Potential students who set up a free trial lesson & then enroll before the Open House will also be eligible for 15% off their first month of lessons.)

Open House
There will be another Open House on July 28th where anyone is welcome to stop by between 12pm-7pm to preview the teaching studio, ask me questions & if you like, sign up for lessons. Enroll at the Open House and get 15% off your first month of lessons. (Existing students, you can do this too!) And even if you're just curious about the studio & not necessarily interested in lessons, you are invited to stop by, that's what an Open House is for.

Bring a Friend (Existing students, you can do this too!)
If you've got a friend who wants to start lessons too, bring them to your lesson, the open house, or schedule a trial lesson together. If you both sign up for fall, you can each get 50% off your first month! And if you really like the idea of taking piano lessons with a friend or two, don't forget to ask me about the Group Lessons I'll be offering for the coming school year.

I'm loving the excitement that I'm finding around the arts & music education in McPherson, and I am very much looking forward to contributing to & helping grow that excitement & community!