Sunshine & Summertime

A warm welcome to all of my new summertime students! I am very excited to begin making music with all of you.

Summer is just around the corner, and I am looking forward to another great season. One of the things I really love about summer are the outdoor concerts!
Venues like the Hollywood Bowl and the Arboretum have great seasons lined up. But so do many cities. All you have to do is check your local parks for free shows. Temple City does concerts every Wednesday night at 7pm, and Pasadena books different artists almost every night of the week at Levitt Pavillion. You can just take the family and a picnic and have a great night out!

And for a couple business notes: I will be updating the "schedules" page (for the first time in months - oops!) to represent my summer schedule.  So if you have any questions, you know where to go.

If you have not yet contacted me about the summer schedule, your time has remained the same. If this needs to change please let me know as soon as possible.

Summer schedule will be starting on June 11th.

And finally, heading into this season when people will be going out of town, and generally being more out and about, I wanted to remind everyone about the cancellation policy. I need 24 hours notice of cancelled or rescheduled lessons, otherwise the lesson will be billed in the next billing cycle. Thank you everyone in advance for your understanding and cooperation.